Try these weights just once and you will see for yourself the advantage of a teardrop shaped weight when dropshotting.
- Less Snags in rock than round weights.
- Best Line Clip with Full Swivel to reduce line-twisting.
- Superior Sensitivity (round weights and pencil weights give poor feel for bottom composition).
- Sink straight without twisting your line like pencil weights.
- Compact so fish are not spooked by their size.
- Affordable (sizes 1/16th to ¼ oz packaged 10
QuickDrops per box; sizes 3/8 to 1 oz packaged 5 QuickDrops
- Sizes (1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, ½, ¾, and 1 oz) in
color-coded reusable boxes.
Visit http://www.quickdropsweights.com/ for more information.